How to Book with Egencia
Egencia is SLAC's preferred travel agency. Egencia offers Stanford negotiated rates for airfare, lodging, and car rentals.
How do I access Egencia?
All SLAC employees have profiles on Egencia and can log in using their SLAC username and password.
- Add your frequent flyer, loyalty numbers, statuses, earn miles, and get preferred seating through Egencia
- Add your known traveler number (TSA PreCheck) if you have one
- Add your SLAC Travel Card
Why book with Egencia?
- Mobile App available on App Store and Google Play for Egencia On The Go flight alerts. Get started with the Egencia mobile help with the help of our Quick Start Guide.
- Designated agents, available 24/7, who are trained specifically to assist SLAC travelers.
- Specialized international agents, including an international rate desk.
- Safety and Security: Egencia provides booked itineraries to SLAC's security provider International SOS (ISOS). This could save time exchanging key information in case of an emergency that requires assistance.
How can I be trained on using Egencia?
- Review our Zoom Recording and Presentation Deck from the Egencia Webinar
- Review our Quick Start Guides
- Request Assistance
How can I arrange travel on behalf of another SLAC employee?
Arrangers can book on behalf of another SLAC employee once they've obtained access to their profile in Egencia. Arrangers can refer to our Quick Start Guide on how to add a traveler in Egencia.
How can I arrange travel for Sponsored Guests and Visitors?
- Travel arrangers can book on behalf of sponsored guests or visitors using a Guest Profile. The Guest Profile serves as a "shell" and can be utilized for any non-employee traveler. Arrangers will need the traveler's name, date of birth and gender for booking flights. The information obtained from the traveler should match the government issued ID they intend on traveling with. Please contact the Travel Office if you need a Guest Profile set up in Egencia.
- Sponsored Guests and visitors can book their own airfare using the Meetings Functionality in Egencia. Only Department Travel Admins who have attended the training have access to this portion of Egencia. If you would like to learn more about this functionality, please contact the Travel Office.
How can I contact Egencia if I need assistance with a reservation?
|Booking channel||phone Support||Email Support|
Book online or with an agent
|24 hours a day:
1- 1-417-520-4735 (International) or
Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST