How to Book with FCM
FCM offers a small team of dedicated travel agents who specialize in complex and international travel bookings (fees apply). FCM offers Stanford negotiated rates for airfare, lodging, and car rentals.
How do I access FCM?
All SLAC employees have profiles in FCM and can log in using their SLAC username and password.
NOTE: For security purposes, FCM is unable to issue a ticket until a travel profile is completed in the hub.
Once your profile is completed, you can arrange travel with a live agent by calling 1-800-832-3445 (toll free) or 1-408-239-4465. Agents are available from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST. Calls received after hours will roll to FCM's After Hours Desk.
- Add your Passport
- Add your Preferences
- Add your Membership Numbers (Loyalty Programs)
- Add your SLAC Travel Card (T-Card)
Why book with FCM?
- Mobile App available on App Store and Google Play
- Designated agents, available 24/7, who are trained specifically to assist SLAC travelers
- Assistance with complicated international travel
- Assistance with multiple travelers and Sponsored Guests/Visitors
- Assistance with accompanying travelers such as spouses, children and caretakers
- Safety and Security: FCM provides booked itineraries to SLAC's security provider International SOS (ISOS). This could save time exchanging key information in case of an emergency that requires assistance.
How can I be trained on using FCM?
How can I arrange travel on behalf of another SLAC employee?
Authorized Arrangers can contact FCM for travel arrangements on behalf of another SLAC employee once they've obtained access to their profile in FCM. Travelers can refer to our Quick Start Guide on how to add an Authorized Arranger.
How can I arrange travel for Sponsored Guests and Visitors?
Designated Travel Admins can contact FCM with a Department Travel Card to arrange "Guest" bookings.
How can I contact FCM if I need assistance with a reservation?
|BOOKING CHANNEL||PHONE SUPPORT||EMAIL SUPPORT|
Book with an agent only.
|24 hours a day:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST