Egencia is SLAC's preferred travel agency. Egencia is seamlessly integrated with Concur to make the process of travel reimbursements easier than ever. Egencia offers Stanford negotiated rates for airfare, lodging, and car rentals.
What perks you can get with Egencia:
- Concur is integrated with Egencia so the system will upload all booking information made through Egencia as expenses.
- Mobile App available on App Store and Google Play for Egencia On The Go flight alerts. Get started with the Egencia mobile help with the help of our quick access guide.
- Add your frequent flyer and loyalty numbers and statuses and earn miles and get preferred seating through Egencia.
- Add your known traveler number (TSA PreCheck) if you have one.
- Red-flag notification when flight/hotel/care rental is out of policy, simplifying the process of booking and reimbursement.
- Designated agents, available 24/7, who are trained specifically to assist Stanford/SLAC travelers.
- Specialized international agents, including an international rate desk. To arrange your travel or to learn more call (877) 737-2533 within the U.S., 1 (417) 520-4735 outside the U.S. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I access Egencia?
How can I get trained on using Egencia?
Can I use Egencia for personal travel?
SLAC travelers are welcome to book personal hotel stays and car rentals on Egencia to take advantage of SLAC and Stanford negotiated rates. Airline flights can only be booked on Egencia for SLAC/Stanford-related business or to add a personal trip to a business trip.
Can I get points towards my loyalty programs when I book on Egencia?
Yes, just add your loyalty account numbers to your Egencia profile and check that the flight you are booking meets the qualifications for the supplier's loyalty program.
If the fare is the same as I can find on another website, then why should I book on Egencia?
- Ease of use: Egencia is convenient and simple to use.
- Egencia will Automatically create expenses and E-Receipts for you in Concur.
- Designated Agents: Egencia offers a team of agents who are available to assist with reservations or booking support. Also, after-hour agents are available to assist with emergency bookings on evenings and weekends as well.
- Safety and Security: Egencia provides booked itineraries to Stanford's security provider International SOS (iSOS). This could save time exchanging key information in case of an emergency that requires assistance.
- Incentives: SLAC Travel Office (through Stanford Travel) offers frequent promotions/giveaways for travelers who book on Egencia. And the more we all use Egencia, the better our negotiated rates will be.
Can I book airfare for non-employees?
Travel arrangers can book on behalf of visitors or non-emplyees using a Guest Account. AMEX department card holders have guest accounts set up in Egencia. Please contact email@example.com if you need a guest account set up in Egencia.
If I'm at the airport and my flight is canceled, what should I do? Call Egencia, stand in line, get online or call the airline?
All of the above. Use all of the resources available to you. Go to the airline servie desk to get rebooked on a new flight and call Egencia while you wait in line, they may be able to tell you what availability other airlines have. Go online on Egencia and you may be able to rebook yourself.