Emergency and Insurance
iSOS is an emergency medical and travel security assistance program offered as part of Stanford's International Travel Assistance Program that provides advice and assistance to SLAC travelers 24/7. All SLAC employee business travelers are covered under this plan.
- International SOS ID Card: information on membership card with emergency contact information
- International SOS Services Overview: list of specific services provided in medical, travel, and security events
The Hartford is a travel assistance program that provides pre-trip information, emergency medical assistance, and emergency personal services. All SLAC employee business travelers are covered under this plan.
- The Hartford ID Card: information on membership card with emergency contact information
- More information is found at Cardinal at Work.
- This certificate is proof that Stanford has been approved as a self-insurer.
- Contact Stanford Risk Management Office to report any car rental accidents or damage claims.
Contact the OHC for questions and services regarding travel vaccines or health and wellness issues.
The Department of State provides emergency resources and government contact information for various travel incidents.